startups and small businesses
solve technology and financial challenges
with strategic advice and operational projects
Evarexus® provides fractional COO, CTO and CFO services by:
- helping teams define and execute projects
- acting as an embedded member of the team for longer-term strategic projects
- assess the current technology and business strategies and recommend areas for optimization
To highlight our differentiation from other fractional firms and our unique value proposition, our Principal Consultant is an engineer with deep financial and business operations experience so he is one of those few people that has been a CTO, COO, and CFO and therefore can talk to and understand most of the business groups innately.
How we can help you
Business (COO/CFO) Advisory
- Business process design
- QuickBooks setup and accounting process design
- Design and build financial reports, KPI’s
- Help firms undergo digital transformations
- Salesforce setup, design, reporting, and dashboards
- Create SEC compliant policies and procedures
Technology (CTO) Advisory
- IT, network and systems best practices audit
- Network and security design and build-out
- Cloud services setup and admin (AWS, Office 365, etc.)
- Server systems design and build-out
- Disaster recovery design and policies
- Legal formation (C-Corp, etc.)
- Accounting and tax setup
- HR payroll and benefits setup
- Advising Founders on critical business startup items
- Help Founders get from Day 0 to Seed
Acting as your outsourced COO / CTO, we are your advocate when working with your other service providers. Similar to the wealth management space, we uphold a “fiduciary” duty to our clients when defining strategy or managing vendors.
We take the time to sit with clients and understand their unique needs and challenges before formulating a plan. We are “open architecture” so we work with a variety of IT / SW / HW companies to best meet our clients’ needs, without any lock-in.
We have long served ultra-high net worth families, their family offices, and wealth management firms and understand their unique needs around privacy, confidentiality, compliance, and white glove service. We specialize in providing highly personalized service to these families, executives, and RIA’s.
As angel investors, our other major focus area is start-ups. We have worked with various startups and enjoy helping them launch and become successful.